Dancing for the Stars is the Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Arizona’s signature fundraising event. Prescott’s premier dance competition pairs local celebrities with professional dance instructors for an unforgettable night of fun! All funds raised benefit the Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Arizona.
Our local Clubs’ most important event of the year, Dancing for the Stars, took place on Saturday, October 2, 2021. We are deeply grateful to our amazing dancers who said “YES!” to our kids–and through their dedicated efforts, raised critical funds needed to keep our doors open in 2021. While the true winners are our kids, three top awards went to Luther Kraxberger & Marina Rogova-O’Brien for “Judge’s Choice” for best performance, Dr. Lisa Rhine & Daniel Garcia for “People’s Choice Award” for most votes, and Mayor Kell Palguta & Jamie Procknow took home the mirror ball for “Best Friendraiser”, for raising the highest amount in donations.
Please join us in giving a big shout out to all our amazing dancers who worked so hard in fundraising, rehearsing, and dazzling our audience:
• Celebrity Dancer Leslie Horton and Professional Dancer Zach Leonard
• Celebrity Dancer Luther Kraxberger and Professional Dancer Marina Rogova-O’Brien
• Celebrity Dancer Jen James Martin
• Celebrity Dancer Brendan McDonough and Professional Dancer Dawn Wilson
• Celebrity Dancer Mayor Kell Palguta and Professional Dancer Jamie Procknow
• Celebrity Dancer Mike Nache and Professional Dancer Carie Hughes
• Celebrity Dancer Dr. Lisa Rhine and Professional Dancer Daniel Garcia
• Celebrity Dancer Jess Savoini and Professional Dancer Ron Howard
• Our amazing kids, with choreography by Lessons by Lexe: Dance Studio
• Dr. Bob & Beth Raber, 2020 Tribute
We are thankful for our wonderful sponsors, supporters and volunteers who made this event possible. The generosity of our community in supporting Dancing for the Stars provides local families with truly life-changing opportunities. Our heartfelt gratitude goes out to each of you!